Published articles and updates:
- Richards, Butterworth and Blackford (2017), Note on the Period of V883 SCO
- Eclipsing Binaries – Insight into Stellar Evolution
- V0745 Sco Campaign
- Southern Eclipsing Binaries – EA Project
- Southern Eclipsing Binaries – EB and EW Project
- SPADES Project Launched
- U Scorpii Campaign
- Equatorial Eclipsing Binaries Project
- U Sco fading with enigmatic eclipses
- U Sco Eclipse Observed
- Eruption 2010-01-08 – Observations are top priority
- Important international campaign to detect the (very fast) rise of the recurrent Nova U Sco
A paper by Neil Butterworth, Mark Blackford and Tom Richards has been published in the OEJV. Download here.
They show that the GCVS period and type of V883 Sco is seriously wrong; and the paper explains how the […]
Coordinator: Tom Richards @tom-richards
Is this research for you?
Eclipsing binaries offer widely varied fields of study.
The southern sky is full of them at all magnitudes, many scarcely studied. […]
Please note that this project is now closed. For up to date information about southern eclipsing binaries, refer to www.eclipsingbinaries.prettyhill.org.
CCD Component: Tom Richards @tom-richards
DSLR C […]